Tuesday, January 31, 2012

11 Questions Tag



I was tagged by A Girl and Her Polish and Zebra-Nails for the 11 Questions tag. I love getting tagged in stuff, thanks girls! Let's get started I have a lot of questions to answer!


11 Things About Me
1. I hate writing things about myself. I never know what to say.
2. I have a puggle who's name is Mojo (he was named after the dog in Transformers).
3. I hate having long nails & no matter what I always keep my thumbs short so I can type on my phone.
4. I want summer to be here tomorrow!
5. I started my last semester of college yesterday & I'm already over school.
6. If I could live on the beach for the rest of my life I'd be a very happy person.
7. I go to the gym 4 days a week & surprisingly I enjoy it.
8. I can't listen to music on the subway because I just want to get up and dance!
9. I could live in sweatpants and sweatshirts. They're my favorite things to wear.
10. If I could I would eat cheeseburgers and french fries for the rest of my life.
11. I want to get the Essie Spring Collection!


A Girl and Her Polish Questions
1. What polish and color do you use the most? Fiji by Essie
2. What polish is number 1 on your wish list? Right now I want a full size bottle of Pink Friday
3. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be? Lady Gaga!
4. What is your biggest goal in life? To be successful in whatever my career is
5. What is your favorite piece of clothing? I love love love all of my sweatshirts!
6. What is your favorite store to shop at? Forever 21
7. What is your favorite book? I have so many. I just finished The Girl Who Played With Fire & all I have to say is OMG.
8. Who has been the best mentor in your life? My mama <3
9. Who would play a movie about your life? hahaha Snooki!
10. What is your favorite candy? Swedish Fish or Sour Patch Watermelons
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won 1 million dollars? I would travel the world


Zebra-Nails Questions
1. What is your favorite base coat & top coat? I don't really use a base coat, when I do it's Nail Tek & my favorite top coat is Seche Vite.
2. What is your all-time favorite nail polish? OPI
3. What nail polish was your biggest disappointment? Some of the colors from the Essie Winter 2011 Collection
4. How many nail polishes do you own? 184 which is nothing compared to some other bloggers!
5. How many of them are still "untrieds"? about 15
6. Do you have backups? Nope! I should get some though for the colors I really love
7. How many?
8. What is your favorite nail polish color? Fiji by Essie
9. What is your favorite nail polish finish? Glossy
10. What was your first nail polish ever? Lip Smackers nail polish! I guess it was really called Bonnie Bell
11. What nail polish is on the top of your wish list? Right now I want a full size bottle of Pink Friday.


My Questions
1. If you can go on a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your #1 favorite nail polish brand & you HAVE to pick one! :)
4. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
5. What are your top 3 favorite nail polish colors?
6. What is your favorite food that you can eat everyday?
7. What is your favorite Disney movie?
8. If you were stuck on a deserted island what 3 things would you need besides necessities like food & water?
9. Do you prefer writing in script or print?
10. If you can meet a celebrity who is dead who would it be?
11. If you were able to star in a cartoon one day which cartoon would you pick to be in?


Rules
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked her/him.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people.


Who I Tagged
Kimber's Lacquer Korner
ColorSplash Nails
Lacquer Buzz
Psycho Nails
Simply Beauty.
GaGa for Nails
Claws Up
Hooked!
unnakednails
Lendoxia
See Sarah Swatch

3 comments: