Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Make Up!

I know this isn't about nails but who doesn't love to hear about make up. Sephora had a huge after Christmas sale - they put a bunch of stuff on sale and then there was an extra 20% off. So I used some Christmas gift money and bought myself some make up! I purchased the Tarte for True Blood eyeshadow palette (unfortunately they do not have it for sale anymore) which was valued to be $355 and I purchased it for a little less than $40; a Hello Kitty make up bag (because I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty) which is originally $20 I got it for $18 (not a huge difference but I still wanted it); Hello Kitty Noir 5-piece Brush Set in black the original price is $55 I got it for $32; Violent Lips temporary tattoos for $7 which are originally $14; the Kat von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Metal Orchestra for $18 the original price is $24; and a Make Up Forever Eyeshadow Palette in Rock Forever for around $30 the original price was around $70. Here are some pictures:


This is the Kat Von D Eyeshadow Palette - the last eyeshadow is a cream. The packaging was so cute. I never tried her eyeshadows before & I still haven't used this palette so I couldn't tell you if it's good or not but I'm sure it is.

This is the Tarte for True Blood eyeshadow palette that came with 17 awesome eyeshadows, a sample size eyeshadow primer, a sample size mascara, and a full size eyeliner. I used this palette already and it is pretty amazing. And the packaging is so fabulous. I love True Blood so this really got me excited. It also comes with 4 tutorials.





This is the Make Up Forever eyeshadow palette (I haven't used this one either but I'm looking forward to it). The packaging was also really cute & this also came with 2 tutorials on how to apply the eyeshadow. I really can't wait to use this one because I've heard so many great things about the Make Up Forever line.



 This is the Hello Kitty brush set I got. I still haven't received it in the mail yet so I'm just posting a picture from Sephora. How freakin cute is it? I'm already obsessed and I didn't even get it yet.

 And if you haven't heard of Violent Lips yet, you must check them out! Here's a YouTube video about them and how to apply them. This is a video from Kandee Johnson I love watching her videos. Glitterati Lip Tattoo & Lip Word Tattoo. Sorry this post is so long but I wanted to share this with you guys & the Sephora sale ends today so hurry and check it out if you're interested. Some of their nail polishes are on sale too!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Nice makeup! You will be busy for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hollllla! i almost bought a Kat Von D palette myself. i love them! & that Trueblood palette looks awesome, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeek! I got the HK brush set for Chrismas! Completely in love with it. Enjoy all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete