Saturday, February 18, 2012

Essie - A Crewed Interest

For Valentine's Day my boyfriend got me the Essie Navigate Her Spring 2012 Collection.. woo hoo!! I love all of the colors in this collection & I can't wait for Spring & Summer to come so I can wear these! A Crewed Interest is a gorgeous peach color that would look awesome with a tan :) But it looks great on right now too. I got a compliment on the color today.. It really stands out. It was a little annoying to apply, I had to use 3 coats.

My mom for Valentine's Day (we're always each others Valentines) got me the Super Orgasm set from Nars with a nail polish, blush, and lip gloss. I wanted to try out the nail polish with this color because it was some what similar, I thought they would look good together.
When I tried it on a naked nail there was absolutely no color to it, you just saw the gold sparkles. When I put it over A Crewed Interest the color in the bottle showed up on the nail. I love the polish color, salmon pink with gold sparkles. I think I'm going to try it over white next time & use 2 coats.

7 comments:

  1. This one is so pretty! I want it! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the lookout for this sort of form of educational news and i get by means of this site so i'm greatly thankful for you for sharing these an excellent facts.matis paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your web site and it is awesome and incredible! I am also a make-up junkie. :) I am going to you should definitely adhere to youpure fiji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like IT!! Exciting Perform HUN! need to remark it!! love adore really like like!!! gm collins

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to find like style of useful news and i get as a result of this weblog so i am greatly thankful to you for sharing like a fantastic info.SEO Training in Belapur

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Essie polish. I really love peachy colors. BTW new follower here ;)

    ReplyDelete