Sunday, September 16, 2012

Essie - No More Film

I really love dark nail polishes for the fall/winter & I always get really excited when a new season starts. For this mani I used Essie - No More Film. I absolutely love this color. I saw it at the store and had to grab it. Essie describes it as a creamy, seductive deep violet. I think it's a perfect description. This is from the Essie Resort 2012 Collection. When I first saw this collection all together I wasn't impressed with any of the colors. But I ended up buying two of the colors randomly not knowing they were from this collection. The other color I have is Pink A Boo which is a gorgeous pink with blue shimmer. Anyway, the formula with this was okay. You can use one coat but I used two. It's extremely runny, it goes where ever it wants to go. But I really do love the color, especially for fall & winter. On my ring finger I used Essie - Stroke of Brilliance which is from their Luxeffects line. I love this glitter. I had absolutely no problem with it. I put two coats on just to get good coverage. The big hexagon glitter came out just as much as the smaller glitter and it covered the nail in two coats.



1 comment: