Friday, September 7, 2012

Khloe Kardashian Inspired Mani

So Khloe Kardashian uploaded a picture to her Instagram recently of her manicure. So simple, but so fabulous at the same time. I'm not a huge fan of the Kardashian's but I do get suckered into looking at pictures they upload on Instagram, not gonna lie. This is the picture Khloe uploaded
For my mani I wanted to use a polish I haven't used before that I had recently bought. I used Essie - Knockout Pout which I will definitely be using a lot more of next summer. I used Sinful Colors - Black on Black and a Kiss nail art polish in silver.
I took this picture with my phone but honestly I think my cellphone takes better pictures with my camera. What kind of camera do you guys use to take pictures of your nails? I'm looking to get a new one & I have no clue what camera to get! I also just used my Lush Lemony Flutter on my cuticles which is why they look so oily lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment