Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Maybelline Color Show - Shocking Seas

This is one of the first Color Show nail polishes I bought. I'm really glad that drug store nail polishes are expanding their collections & adding so many colors. Blue is always my favorite nail color so whenever I see a new one I have to pick it up. Unfortunately this blue was nothing special to me.




Overall, I'm not a huge fan of the formulas for this line. I don't hate it enough to stop purchasing colors though. I will have a post up soon showing a swatch for one of the colors from the "Denim" collection which I liked the formula a lot more.

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I'm pretty new to your blog but it looks like i'll stick around because i'm really liking what i see! ;)

    Immediately fell in love with the Glitterized (is that even a word) Background

    xoxo
    Meera over at
    pajamasnpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's too bad the formula wasn't great. I've actually been fairly impressed with these polishes. I l love this blue!! (didn't you mention that bright blue is your favorite?) Looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bright blue is my fave! So obsessed lol I don't know if I'm getting crappy bottles of it but I just felt like the polish was so thick and like clumpy, it made it so freakin annoying to apply. I bought one of the denim ones and that formula was completely different from this, I actually really liked it. Thanks girl :)

      Delete