Monday, September 3, 2012

I'm Back! & Hunger Games!

It's been so long since my last post! I've been so busy with graduation and work I haven't had the chance to blog :( Hopefully this time I'm back for good. Over the summer I read the Hunger Games & I quickly became obsessed. I LOVED the books. When the movie came out I was so excited but so disappointed. The book was 100 times better than the movie! One of the characters in the Hunger Games is Effie Trinket. In the movie she had such elaborate nail designs. During "the Reaping" I got a good look at her nails & tried to do it on myself. 




It was so hard to get a good picture with my camera. I used Color Club in Hot Like Lava as my base coat and Wet n Wild Chrome in A Show at the Palladium on the tips. I love both of these colors. I used a make up sponge to apply the gold on the tips. Hope you guys liked it!

*Follow me on Instagram for more of my nail photos. I tend to upload pictures on to there more often since it's just easier and faster! @roeguns :)

2 comments: