Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 11 - Polka Dots

For this challenge I was inspired by Minnie Mouse! When I heard polka dots she was the first thing I thought of. I loved Minnie Mouse when I was little. I had a stuffed animal of her and I never put it down! For the red I used Anise (I don't know if anyone has ever heard of that brand but they sell it at Annie Sez and I absolutely love it) in Lady Danger. It's only one coat. I used a dotting tool for the polka dots and the ears. I made a curved black tip on my ring finger for the top of Minnie's head. I wish my nails were just a little thicker so I could've spread the ears further apart but it gives you the idea. Oh, and I filed down my nails. I hate having long nails I feel like their constantly in the way of things & I like the way my nails look so much better short.

No comments:

Post a Comment