Thursday, December 15, 2011

Liebster Award

Yay! I'm so excited! A Girl and Her Polish nominated me for the Liebster Award! Woo! My first blog award :) Thank you so so much! It really means a lot.


"Leibster" is a German word which means dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea of the Liebster Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections and to bring attention to these brilliant blogs!


The rules are:

  1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
  2. Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog
  4. Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favorite bloggers

Here are my nominations:

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your first award! And thaks so much much for nominating me, I'm really touched!

    xxEmiliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Just found your blog! am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your first award... and thank you :-D

    ReplyDelete