Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 14 - Flowers

My mom got a bouquet of flowers for her birthday about a week ago and she mentioned throwing them out because they were dying. That's when I got the idea to put the petals on my nails for my Day 14 challenge. I think this design looks so Lady GaGa. It's a little crazy but I love that it's crazy. Here are the pictures:

I don't think I would keep these nails on but for the challenge they look pretty cool! CVS was having a sale today on all Sally Hansen products - buy 1 get 1 half off; so I bought two nail polishes. I bought Xtreme Wear in Green With Envy (which is the base coat I used for this) & White On. I also bought two other nail polishes that I just saw in CVS so I'm assuming they're new. They're Spoiled by Wet n Wild in Shaken Snow Globe which is a white and holographic glitter in a clear base (I put it on top of the green in this challenge) and Show Me the Money which are green in gold glitters in a clear base. I thought they would be good for Christmas. Has anyone else heard of this brand? Let me know what you guys think about this manicure!

1 comment:

  1. These are well cool, very couture! Lady Gaga would have a field day with these babies!

    ReplyDelete