Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 13 - Animal Print

I am doing a horrible job keeping up with this challenge but I'm not giving up. School has kept me so busy so I have absolutely no time to blog. I bought a polish from nails inc back in October and I never used it. I was dying to use it so I decided to use it for this challenge even though I wanted to stay away from the zebra print because I always do it and I want to try something else. I used Sloane Square 3D Special Effects glitter for this manicure. I honestly love this color. The glitter is awesome. There are little dark grey/silver glitter with some round larger multi colored glitter which give it an awesome look. Here is the polish without the animal print on it.



For some reason my ring finger and pinky finger only need 2 coats but the rest of my fingers were coming out pretty light I can't figure out why. So on half of my hand I used 3 coats (weird). It looks even more amazing with the zebra print and I'm pretty obsessed with this mani.

I did the zebra free hand. I also used Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat because the polish was pretty dull. It's also gritty so I needed to smooth it out.
Here's a better picture I took today in the sunlight.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty :-) I really like silver and black together, especially when they're used for an animal print

    ReplyDelete
  2. This glitter is amazing! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog to see what it is about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great looking polish, just realized that i made a franken almost like this one :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! pretty dern good for to have been done free handed! :)

    ReplyDelete