Thursday, November 10, 2011

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme

Another must have! I don't know about you, but I absolutely hate cuticles! They make a cute mani look bleh. I had a really bad habit of biting my cuticles. Instead of biting my nails I would constantly chew the skin around my nails (I know, sounds gross). I saw someone use this in a YouTube tutorial, she had amazing cuticles, so I said I have to try it. Someone in another blog (can't remember which) said she got this at her local drug store for $5-$6 but I paid $16 for it at my local Duane Read! Crazy! I think it was worth it though. I am constantly using this, especially with the cold weather my hands/cuticles get so dry. It smells really good too, very fresh. It doesn't leave your hands greasy and it's really easy to apply. You can stick it in your bag and apply it whenever and wherever. I'm constantly using it in class or on the train & especially before I go to bed at night. For some reason that's when it works the best. My boyfriend even asks me to put this on his cuticles! Awesome product that really makes your manicures look so complete without the hassle of using those scary cuticle tools that I have no idea how to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment