Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 2 - Orange Nails

So Day 2 is Orange Nails - another color I have never worn. I like neon orange but only in the summer & even that I've probably only wore once. Orange just isn't my thing. But this challenge made me use a nail polish I bought a while ago that I never wore. I put this color on just one finger & took it right off. I didn't give it a chance. It's Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed. I'm a big fan of Sally Hansen, they're not as expensive as Essie and OPI and the nail polishes work just as well. You need two coats of this color to make it opaque, the first coat was pretty sheer. I hate sheer nail polishes, bleh! 


I thought the color was going to be a lot brighter. This is definitely a color for summer and would look so much better if you had a tan. But now I'm going to use this color in the summer. I'm glad I used this for the challenge. It was the only orange I had to so I had to. How do you guys feel about orange nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment