Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 8 - Metallic Nails

So I didn't have metallic nail polish. I'm really not a fan. I went to Daune Read and I tried looking for some. I've never bought NYC nail polish so I figured I would give it a try. I saw a lot of other blogs who use NYC and the color comes out great. I saw these two great metallic purple & blue nail polishes. I didn't check what the name of the purple one was, but while I was waiting for the train I looked at my receipt. I swear this made me the happiest person ever. The name of the purple was "Buff the Violet Slayer." I had the biggest smile on my face. Buffy was my favorite show! I used to pretend I was her when I was in third grade and slay imaginary vampires! HAHA. I also saw someone blog about this color & I was going to buy it online. What a coincidence! Anywho, the pictures made the polish look blue. I tried getting some pictures that justify the color. Here they are:




No comments:

Post a Comment