Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Seche Vite Top Coat

I have to share this with the world because this is by far the best top coat I have ever purchased. I have purchased SO many top coats and none of them worked the way I wanted them to. They were super shiny, until they dried. I always wanted that salon manicure finish. For some reason the salon's always gave you this super shiny finish to your nails that lasted for days & I could never find that - until I bought Seche Vite Top Coat. First of all, it dries SO FAST! Who doesn't love a fast drying nail polish that leaves your nails looking salon manicure shiny for days!? I saw this on someone's nail blog & I was like wow I can't believe I've gone so long without this. You can put it on your nails while they are still wet with your color and the manicure will be dry to the touch in minutes. Now note, I said 'dry to the touch'.. don't go poking at your nails and digging around for stuff! My mom didn't believe me so I put it on for her before she went to bed one night & usually she wakes up the next morning with the sheet prints which I'm sure you're all familiar with. Guess what? She didn't with Seche Vite Top Coat. Fabulous product! Definitely worth the price. It's $9-$10 & they sell it in any sort of CVS or Duane Read.

No comments:

Post a Comment