Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rainbow Shatter

A little switch up from those subtle nails. This manicure is a little more eye popping. I'm sure some of you have seen this before since the shatter nail polishes have been out for a while, but I didn't have a blog when I first did this mani. I love this mani so much! It's definitely one of my favorites. Here's a picture of what it is:
This is such an easy and fun manicure. I started with my base coat - I use Diamond Shield - then I put one coat of white - I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White - just to make the colors pop more. Then with my dotting tool I dotted colors on my nails in random patterns. The colors I used were:
OPI - Who the Shrek are You?
Brucci - Gianna's "Rockin" Blue
Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow
Love & Beauty (Forever 21) - Pink
OPI - Black Shatter
The purple I used is by Color Club but the sticker on the bottom came off so I don't know the name of it. This is what my nails looked like before the shatter. They're a little bit of a mess.
It's ok if it's not perfect. It's not supposed to be. And if you get it on your cuticles you can clean it up after, no biggie.

1 comment:

  1. i love the color combination with the crackle polish, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete